NewGen help

Heizo

Reaction score
I just installed NewGen, (Using Windows Vista btw.)I extracted all the files and tried to run it but my computer keeps saying it stops working. What the heck?:mad:

_whelp

Reaction score
Some Vista computers don't support JNGP because of your (incorrect?) system specs. Either that, or you installed it incorrectly.

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
Are you giving it time? Vista tends to say that it stopped working when its still trying to work.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
I just installed NewGen, (Using Windows Vista btw.)I extracted all the files and tried to run it but my computer keeps saying it stops working. What the heck?:mad:

I'm running vista home premium x64, and I had to get version 5b instead of 5c in order for it to work.

Heizo

Reaction score
Yes im giving it time and it just closes out. Danish, can I get a link to get 5b? I can't find it.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
Yes im giving it time and it just closes out. Danish, can I get a link to get 5b? I can't find it.

Well, I found it under the useful tools section last, but it seems they've updated their link, so instead I'll put it up for you. Just hang on a moment.

My internet is giving me some trouble, I'm working on it still..

Edit..

Finally got vista working like I wanted it too.. damn OS.

here you go
http://www.bcblog.dk/jassnewgen5b.zip

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.