no damage problem

pneric

Reaction score
ok i made a map with custom spells with it, nothing big, the map is filled with nothing except my hero and 2 enemy units i can test the skills on. i've made skills with triggers but have not fixed the leaks in them yet, but im pretty sure thats not the problem.

the problem is, when my hero ATTACKS, thats right, the right click, the auto attack; any of those 2 enemy units i mentioned, get no damage at all. the enemy units also deal no damage to my hero. its weird, they just swing their swords at each other and deal no damage to each other. im sure its not my hero's damage since if i remember correctly 23-30 should deal what it says. anyone know where the problem could be?

my custom triggered spells have no line at all stating that the hero wont do any damage, and if there was a code like that, i wouldnt know it.

jwallstone

Reaction score
What triggers do you have in your map? Anything at all dealing with basic combat?

Are you sure that neither has abilities that would negate damage? 100% evasion? Hardened skin? Very fast hp regen?

Did you change the damage tables under gameplay constants at all? Have you double checked the units' attack types and weapon types under the object editor?

If all else fails, you can post your map and I'll take a look.

Yoshii

Reaction score
There could be many things
1:Spell dmg code is bugged or object editor has a line with 0 dmg on spell
2:You enemy has Divine armor and you do not have chaos attack
3: you changed gameplay constant and played with armor and reduction
4:unit cant target the enemy? you would of got a message so very unlikely
5:eek:ther change in any of the 2 unit in object editor
6: Etc

post the map if it only has 2 unit or post code of spell

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.