"No unit" - Unit Event

killbuzz

Reaction score
What happens when you use a unit event with "No Unit" as the triggering unit? I wanted to use a unit that I spawn with triggers, but it won't allow it :thdown: (Is there a condition or something I could use?) Any help appreciated.

Venge22

Reaction score
Um if u use the No Unit as the triggering unit... there will be no triggering unit :p

killbuzz

Reaction score
Unit - Order (Last Created Unit)

Hmm, I didn't think that would work.. but I'll give it a shot.
Edit: No that wont work, heres my trigger:

PHP:
Ragnaros
    Events
        Unit - No unit's life becomes Less than (Percentage life of No unit)
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                And - All (Conditions) are true
                    Conditions
                        (Attacked unit) Equal to Bosses[1]
                        (Percentage life of Bosses[1]) Less than or equal to 70.00
            Then - Actions
                Animation - Play Bosses[1]'s cast animation
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Unit - Create 3 Lava Spawn (Level 3) for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of Bosses[1]) facing Default building facing degrees
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Animation - Reset Bosses[1]'s animation
            Else - Actions
                Do Nothing

Edit: If I use the action: Unit is attacked, does it mean every time a unit is hit (without pressing the attack button on him) then the trigger will run?

killbuzz

Reaction score
Use Bosses[1]?

It won't allow it to be used, it has to be a unit already placed on the map, and this unit is created through triggers... :thdown: But I am still trying the "Events - Unit is attacked" thing, and its working well so far, will update post if I get it right.

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Right after you create the unit put this Trigger - Add Event (Unit - Bosses[1] is attacked) or something like that.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Right after you create the unit put this Trigger - Add Event (Unit - Bosses[1] is attacked) or something like that.

I think that would work, but the way I did it also works, so thanks for the help anyways.. +rep to you guys :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.