nuke starfall

S

sATARa

Well you could use a nuke, but only if the nuke buff looks like its falling down, like star fall is. If you have a model like this, a falling nuke I mean, Ill tell you what to do...

D

darkassaisin

yea it is simple but if it is a nuke u have to make it do very bad damage cause nukes r powerfull. lol and i no how to do it too lol.

G

Guy

I think you can change the starfall model to an imported nuke model (you'll have to find this urself) in the object editor by either:

1. Replacing all the starfall target, special and attachment models in the starfall ability (If there are any I can't remember.)

OR

2. Creating a new effect and using ur nuke model as the model file for the effect, then editing the starfall ability to use this effect in the 'Stats - Effect' field.

Keep in mind only one of these techniques will work, I'm just not sure which. It really all depends on whether the starfall ability uses the starfall model file as an attachment which can be seen when editing the ability itself or as an effect (meaning that the starfall model is being used in an effect and this effect is being used with the starfall ability).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.