Opened Hyperion map (TStory01.SC2Map) and it's all black with a few people.

Saburouta

Reaction score
I am trying to teach myself how the "mission hub" missions are created. If there is a tutorial for that, I would gladly start there! I just wanted to see how the "1st person" segments of the game are made. Does anyone know how to actually see those maps?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
All of the stuff is actually there, but it has been hidden so you can't see it. In the Terrain Module, go View and then make sure Lock Game View Settings has been turned off. Then go View -> Show Layer and make sure everything has been checked. Now zoom out and you should be able to see some regions scattered over the place with some white spheres.

Each region represents a room. Choose the room you want to see and select the spheres in that region by clicking and dragging (there are multiple spheres on top of each other so you will need to click and drag to select them all) and go Data -> Load Selected Objects.

Saburouta

Reaction score
All of the stuff is actually there, but it has been hidden so you can't see it. In the Terrain Module, go View and then make sure Lock Game View Settings has been turned off. Then go View -> Show Layer and make sure everything has been checked. Now zoom out and you should be able to see some regions scattered over the place with some white spheres.
Each region represents a room. Choose the room you want to see and select the spheres in that region by clicking and dragging (there are multiple spheres on top of each other so you will need to click and drag to select them all) and go Data -> Load Selected Objects.
Sweet! I will try that as soon as I get out of class. I had just put that on hold because I didn't know how to deal with it. Thanks for stopping by!

Update: Everything worked exactly like you said! And wow, that is a really well organized content system they have set up. These guys really know what they're doing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.