Outlander Orpg

JakeWC123

Reaction score
O.k. so my orpg is a save load game were you pick from 7 different heroes. Its has item attachments so the heroes arent holding anything. There are item Spell books and item recipes. there is no fountain to heal at. your gold represents potion crystals. you start of with 2 abilitys. Health potion/ Mana potion. in order to heal you have to cast one of those abilitys but at the cost of 50 potion crystals.there is also the custom atribute system. you press esc and a dialog opens up asking what stats you want to add. every lvl get 3 atribute points.

Also i need a good loading screen and a good mini-map pic so if anyone knows how to make good ones just pm here or whisper me on SoCal_420 @usEast. Any suggestions just Say so. Now more info below.

INFO

Heroes

|||||||||| 100%

Spells

|||||||||| 1%

Terrain

|||||||||| 30%

Items

|||||||||| 30%

Units

|||||||||| 20%

===================================HEROES=========================================================

1.Human1
Human.jpg

2. Human2
Pladin.jpg

3Naga Naga
Naga.jpg

4 Dwarf
Dwarf.jpg

5.Orc
Orc.jpg

6.Skeleton
Skeleton.jpg

7.Elf
Elf.jpg

==========================================screenSHOTS==============================================

I ONLY GOT ONE SCREENSHOT I WILL POST MORE LATER

OutLandORPGScreen2.jpg

JakeWC123

Reaction score
no thats jus one part its in a mountain area it looks good when your playin. N thats the only part like that.

C

Cookie

well you should post more screenshots showing MORE terrain, so that we dont jump to the conclusion that its too bumpy :D You should also supply more info about the RPG, perhaps a storyline, era e.g. whether its fantasy or space, or just simple things like that :D

Good Luck :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.