Points For Win

W

woots

Hello.
I have a problem with my car race map.
I dont know how to make trigger for gold and points when some1 finish race on...
First Place: 4 points and 50 gold
Second Place: 3 points and 30 gold
3th Place: 2 points and 20 gold
And later show it on board
Please Help Me!!:(

L

lordpredator

using variables, when some car finish the race you set his place checking the existence of the place after it:

- make an array PLACE variable of the type best fits you (i recommend player type... but it can be unit too
- clean the PLACE variable after one race

and when a car finish the race: (pseudo code)
for integer A 1 to 4
LOOP
if place [integer A] equals to (no player)
then
set place [integer A] = (owner of unit finishing the race)

Evote

Reaction score
if u make first place 40 gold it's much easyer.
first add the points to the previous points
then just set there gold to there points x 10

S

shadowvzs

if u make first place 40 gold it's much easyer.
first add the points to the previous points
then just set there gold to there points x 10

i know not this is the question but i think this help to you a little when u want do a multiboard

in my race map have 7 region if u or computer player enter to this region then the entering player point increase by 1 and write the all 3player points to multiboard.. difference beetween u and computer player unit: if computer player unit enter to the region i give him a rally point to the next region(if he enetered the second regin i give him move order to the third region).
Code:
startrace Copy
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Race2 <gen>
    Conditions
        ArenaStart[0] Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                CameraTarget[0] Not equal to (Entering unit)
                CameraTarget[1] Not equal to (Entering unit)
                CameraTarget[2] Not equal to (Entering unit)
            Then - Actions
                Set Temp_point[1] = (Center of Race3 <gen>)
                Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move To Temp_point[1]
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_point[1])
            Else - Actions
        Set RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = (RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (String(RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to (String(RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to (String(RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))]))

i know thats horrible my knowledge but u understand what i trying tell?

then this is start or finishig region, where start the race and over the race...

tempory_nr(20) how many lap i want
Code:
startrace Copy 7
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters RaceStart <gen>
    Conditions
        ArenaStart[0] Equal to True
    Actions
        Set RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = (RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 5 to (String(RacePoint[12]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 6 to (String(RacePoint[1]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 7 to (String(RacePoint[9]))
            If - Conditions
                CameraTarget[0] Not equal to (Entering unit)
                CameraTarget[1] Not equal to (Entering unit)
                CameraTarget[2] Not equal to (Entering unit)
            Then - Actions
                Set Temp_point[1] = (Center of Race1 <gen>)
                Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move To Temp_point[1]
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_point[1])
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                RacePoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] Greater than or equal to (Tempory_nr[20] x 8)
            Then - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        CameraTarget[0] Equal to (Entering unit)
                    Then - Actions
                        Set ArenaStart[0] = False
                            If - Conditions
                                Tempory_nr[16] Equal to 1
                            Then - Actions
                                Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Entering unit)))) the text: ((The Chocobo Raceing won the  + (Name of (Owner of (Entering unit)))) + !!)
                            Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                Tempory_nr[16] Equal to 2
                            Then - Actions
                                Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Entering unit)))) the text: ((The Chocobo Raceing won the  + (Name of (Owner of (Entering unit)))) + (!! +  +1200 gold and 1 lumber!!!))
                            Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                Tempory_nr[16] Equal to 3
                            Then - Actions
                                Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Entering unit)))) the text: ((The Chocobo Raceing won the  + (Name of (Owner of (Entering unit)))) + (!! +  +5000 gold and 5 lumber +1 level to chocobo if you boko egg!))
                                If ((MyHero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] has an item of type Boko egg) Equal to True) then do (Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by MyHero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] of type Boko egg) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by MyHero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] of type Boko egg)) + 1)) else do (Do nothing)
                            Else - Actions
                        Unit - Unhide Viktorio 0032 <gen>
                    Else - Actions
                        Unit - Unhide Viktorio 0032 <gen>
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((The Chocobo Raceing won the  + (Name of (Owner of (Entering unit)))) + !!)
                Wait 2.00 seconds
                Player - Add Tempory_nr[11] to (Owner of (Entering unit)) Current gold
                Player - Add Tempory_nr[12] to (Owner of (Entering unit)) Current lumber
                Set Tempory_nr[16] = 0
                Set Tempory_nr[17] = 0
                For each (Integer A) from 0 to 2, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Remove Racers[(Integer A)] from the game
                Camera - Apply Normal <gen> for (Player((Player number of (Triggering player)))) over 3.00 seconds
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
tempory_nr(11) how many gold win the entering unit
tempory_nr(12) how many lumber win the entering unit
u can decres this amount.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.