Poison Buffs, Stacking, and all that stuff.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Okey, In my TD I have 3 poisons, Spider, Muscle, and Toxic.

Spider lowers movement speed and deals damage.

Muscle lowers movement speed.

Toxic deals damage.

I want it so that when a unit is hit by all three types of poisons, it displays 3 different buffs on the unit. Next, I want them to stack with each other, but not itself.

(So, in simplist terms, they can be effected by 1 spider, 1 muscle, and 1 toxic.) If they are hit with with it a second time (The same tower or different) it should just restart the durration.

I've no idea how I would do this, I can't seem to get it to work.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Spider tower: Slow Poison
Toxic: Envenomed Spears - uncheck "stacking - damage", unless you want that.
Muscle: "Orb of Slow", 100% against summons/heroes/units, and modify the ability "Slow (Orb Version)".

Shows 3 buffs on a unit, they all stack together, but does not stack itself, just resets duration.

Would be a bit of help if you mentioned which abilities you've tested, and/or which ability you wanted this to work with, can you use three separate abilities? Or the question is: are you fine with using three separate abilities for this? :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
just copy the "slow poison" ability 3 times. give each one a unique buff and make them not stack.
the slow poison ability got an extra data value whether the effects shall stack or not. And as far as i know a unit can be hit by different slow poison abilities because envenomed spears etc are just copies of slow poison with the very same data settings.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.