Problem with teams

Zorobay

Reaction score
So, i have made a map which is a kind of TD. There should basically be 2 teams, the good and the creeps. But when i try to play the map as a LAN game, it says that it cant start it because there must be at least 2 teams. How do I fix this, (btw, all players could only choose team 1)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Scenario => Force Properties

And did you remove the melee initialization trigger?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Who is in Force 2?

If nobody then remove it. Your creeps don't have to be in a force

canons200

Reaction score
just add player 12 into the force 2. the rest 11 player in force 1. It should be working

Zorobay

Reaction score
um okay it is designed like this:

Player 1-6 in team 1 (good)
Player 11 and 12 in team 2 (creeps)

that is how it's designed, should be working?

Okay so the following message pops up "All players are currently on the same team, you must have at least 2 different teams setup to start the game".

And when i try to join the map from another computer, it's okay but i says that 3 of 8 people are connected, though it's really only 1, because the other 2 are player 12 and 11 who play creeps. They don't show.

BTW in my map, in the Player properties, should i set them as users/computers/neutral or rescuable?!

canons200

Reaction score
ya i did that. Still don't work.

weird, under the senario properties >>> forces >>tick custom forces, click add force and drag player 11 and 12 into the new force

do you do like this? if so...............i really can't think of other way to help you except you post up your map to let us test it =.='

naughty

Reaction score
i think the problem is that u dont set player 11 and player 12 to be computer players. thats why its asking u in local to add a player there

Zorobay

Reaction score
i think the problem is that u dont set player 11 and player 12 to be computer players. thats why its asking u in local to add a player there

no I did set them as computers, though i can give you a screenshot:

wc3settings1.jpg

wc3setting2.jpg

okay the images dont work for me but just right-click them and choose copy image URL.

Zorobay

Reaction score
well that didn't work. Guess i better let you take a look at it.

So i submitted my map, but i can't see it at my profile, maybe you can?

shazada

Reaction score
Scenario>Playersetting tab to forces check fixed player settings i think it will solved this problem...

Zorobay

Reaction score
no i allready did that. dont work.

CHECK OUT MY MAP AT MY PROFILE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT*S WRONG! PLEASE!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.