Problem with tilesets...

pablo1517

Reaction score
So, here's my problem. I'm using Unlimited World Editor, i tried to use more than 1 tileset and look at this :(.

How to fix it?

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_110908_180555_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_110908_180555_01.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 212

pablo1517

Reaction score
I asked, how to fix it, not "How to not use snow and grass tilesets in one map" for expample :/. I saw a lot of maps where i could see cliff tiles from barrens, lordaeron summer and winter at once and it worked :/. Why here it won't...

pablo1517

Reaction score
Actually, he told you not to use WEU/UWE (same thing) ... didn't he?

Kiddo.

Pretty not the same, that's the first thing.
And second one... WTF is wrong with YOU ppl -.- . Some inteligent guy would come here, read the topic and posted "how to make more tilesets work properly" but noooo, not you, you just have to make fking offtopic because you don't know how to do it, but still, got something not smart to say -.- .

Drabstar

Reaction score
Pretty not the same, that's the first thing.
And second one... WTF is wrong with YOU ppl -.- . Some inteligent guy would come here, read the topic and posted "how to make more tilesets work properly" but noooo, not you, you just have to make fking offtopic because you don't know how to do it, but still, got something not smart to say -.- .

And with that, you've proven that your not willing to take the advise that was given to you three times.

pablo1517

Reaction score
And with that, you've proven that your not willing to take the advise that was given to you three times.

Advise? Advise would be something like that - "Stop using UWE and start using regular WE because in WE you can have diffrent cliff tiles and to do so you must ..."

Not this garbage:
Don't use WEU.
And with that #2, you've been -rep'd and unwelcomed here.
"Pablo looks at WolfieNoCT with pity..."

pablo1517

Reaction score
But they are snow cliffs in editor, they become grassy ones when i actually test the map. Is there anyway to have 3 types of cliffs in one map? How do ppl make it in their maps? Even downloading some maps from here (RPG maps) more than 2 types of cliff tiles in it.

pablo1517

Reaction score
Yes i know about those limitations, but i've seen some maps where it worked properly. I wonder how did authors of those map managed to achieve this.

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Adding/removing cliff tiles just doesn't turn out pretty.Sorry,that's the truth.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.