problem with unit orders

pneric

Reaction score
Ok here's what the skill should do:

20% chance that my hero creates an image of itself when attacking. Just like (for any dota player out there) that Phantom Lancer guy.

How do i even begin making this skill? I suppose the UNIT- ISSUE ORDER TARGETING A UNIT will be used but none of the abilities there even work with the ONLY image making ability i know "ITEM ILLUSIONS" from the item WAND OF ILLUSION.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well, do you know how a damage detection system works? if not you should first search for a damage detection turtorial cause you gonna need it for this ability.

next step is to use the damage detection system (you should take a system which allows you to detect damage dealt with an attack or a spell seperate) to trigger your custom ability.

the actual ability itself is easy to code, when the damage detection system detects an attack against an enemy and some random integer between 1 and 100 is less then or equal to 20 then you create an illusion of your hero (with item wand of illusion ability as you said already) and order it to attack the damaged unit.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Just use the event a unit is attacked. Conditions attacking unit has ability and random integer between 1 and 100 less than or equal to 20

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.