Problems with my TD (Unit Spawning)

IcatiaNight

Reaction score
I am finishing my first TD :) but i when i Play i can t go Over level 11... I checked all Triggers but nothing... my TD stops itself at level 11...

Can someone help me with this problem?

(I did TD in Italian linguage so if you have problems with Towers etcetera pls tell it to me:))

Thk you once again

Attachments

• Creepers TD v0.0.3.w3x
    274.2 KB · Views: 117

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
Well, I tried your map. I did not quite understand it, but I managed to locate the problem; Your spawn triggers checks if Player 12 uses 1 or less food. The unit spawned at level 11 did not use any food. That was the problem.

I see that you have a lot of leaks. You should fix that to decrease possible lag.

Some of your triggers doesn't make any sense:
Code:
Create Round
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 50.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)

Finally you are using a trigger for each level, you could automate it and use 1 trigger for unit creation and some others to set variables.

IcatiaNight

Reaction score
Well, I tried your map. I did not quite understand it, but I managed to locate the problem; Your spawn triggers checks if Player 12 uses 1 or less food. The unit spawned at level 11 did not use any food. That was the problem.

I see that you have a lot of leaks. You should fix that to decrease possible lag.

Some of your triggers doesn't make any sense:
Code:
Create Round
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 50.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)

Finally you are using a trigger for each level, you could automate it and use 1 trigger for unit creation and some others to set variables.

Thank you :) you saved me :) i will fix that useless triggers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.