Problems with Twilight's Eve ORPG

xShamanx

Reaction score
Hi,

i have a problem loading my character in game. When i load my char after a few seconds i get disconnected. I thought may be the code had a problem, but when i created another character the problem remained the same. I play through Garena and i have 1.23 patch.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
its not the patch, he has 1.23

does your garena name have any invalid character? color codes? that might be it

xShamanx

Reaction score
no my Garena account doesnt have any invalid characters and my name is not in colors. Dang man it is just funny that everybody else loads the chars with no problems and only i has a problem. However, i have asked people on Garena and they replied that it could the Garena problem, but i did download it from another source and reinstalled it and the result was unfortunate.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Garena. Yup, it has nothing to do with Garena.
Check the cases of your letters, 0 might be O.
And by the way, 1.23? Is that official? Maybe that is a hacked map.
Oh well. But the save load for Twilight is good enough to not load your character.

xShamanx

Reaction score
the cases of my characters are correct cause my character does load for a while as i mentioned earlier, but after 3-4 seconds i get dced

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Most probably because your items are not compatible with your character. Or maybe it has something to do with the host.

lockx

Reaction score
1.23 isn't a version of Twilight's eve. that's for sure. unless it's something else. so to the twilight's eve forums and get the latest version from there. twighlightseverpg.tk is it.

they're up to 1.13d

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.