Project Number 1: Hands Of Conquest

Zadkiel

Reaction score
I have been playing Warcraft 3 for years (on and off) and recently I have played the insanely popular DOTA-Allstars (started more than year ago). I have been planning to make a storyline for my Real-Time -Strategy game and I must say it been on-and-off because I have to prioritize so many other things. :banghead: Also I plan to make a AoS/DotA style game based on the RTS characters I created.

Now that I am a bum I think I could make one now. My plan now is to create the units/characters first before implementing a campaign style. So practically I have to create a map that will contain all the units/characters and this would serves as a template for the campaign maps. then after finishing the RTS game I could then create then second game.

I have patterned the races via the Alchemy elements. The RTS races are as follows and its basis:

1. Beasts = Orcs (Earth)
2. Humans = Humans (Air)
3. Dragons = Creeps (Fire)

My strategy is to create the races via interchanging the existing skills to the conceived units/heroes. If there are skills that lack then I have to create it or simply modify the plan so as to use the existing ones.

any suggestions and comments are welcome. i'll post any progress as soon as I can.<3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.