Project Ocarina Of Time (Tyrannosauric Map)

P

ProjectOOT

Thats a good idea, but I can do a little modeling myself, and they look easy to make. Does anyone have Zelda Songs I can use? Specifically right now the Koriki theme.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
sorry dude, never heard of any video game sound sites.

Edit: ok, maybe the logs dont work very well ,just tried it to see.

E

Eilhal

I don't.. but I know a friend who might be able to get them for you.. I'll talk to him tomorrow

P

ProjectOOT

I don't want to have to click to attack, just press the ability button and it attacks in front. I know its possible.

E

Eilhal

Make an ability that does nothing but is active (active dummy spell :p ) and then make it so when you attack it pauses your unit for (amount of time it takes for attack animation) play attack animation damage unit at point with offset (this is where I got stumped... how do you make the offset of the point location of unit to always be infront? and not behind or to the side) ... that's what I could get... sorry I couldn't help more

P

ProjectOOT

Can someone help me with Koriko forest terrain? I really have no idea what to do.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Do you have specific units you want?custom models will go later, but Im going to make the deku tree the world tree

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Well ok. i might trigger some the terrain, like so you get rupees if yuo cross that bridge.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
By the way, im going to make it as accurate as I can, So im using a map on Gamefaqs. :)

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Its a little rotated though, i think. Links treehouse is on the bottom

do you want a link(link terminated due to the fact gamefaqs doesnt want it.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.