Questing Blues

Heresme

Reaction score
I've been meddling in quests and I can't seem to get them to work.

This question is pretty much aimed at someone who knows how to make the quests work.

I have a quest, Quest 1, which requires the player to go to a point. On the way they can get a secondary quest, Secondary 1.

Unfortunately, the only event I can see for completeing quests is 'mark last created quest as completed'

So if I have two uncompleted quests the last created quest is always the one finished.
Is there a way to fix this?

Yoshii

Reaction score
I've been meddling in quests and I can't seem to get them to work.

This question is pretty much aimed at someone who knows how to make the quests work.

I have a quest, Quest 1, which requires the player to go to a point. On the way they can get a secondary quest, Secondary 1.

Unfortunately, the only event I can see for completeing quests is 'mark last created quest as completed'

So if I have two uncompleted quests the last created quest is always the one finished.
Is there a way to fix this?
store each quest in a quest variable and call upon them instead of using last created quest

Heresme

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon it...
I hate variables.

But thanks for the help.

Edit: Ah, how do I make a quest a variable?

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Make a variable, in the variable press cntrl B and make one a quest variable, call it Quest and then in the trigger after you make the quest put this:

Set Quest = Last created quest

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.