Question about models

Vylatin

Reaction score
Hi

I'm just wondering how for example "Phoenix, Phoenix Egg" model works. I want the "Phoenix Egg", but the "Phoenix" Spawns.

Can someone help me to fix this?

Thx in advance!

J3LADE

Reaction score
So you want to create a Phoenix egg and then have it spawn into a phoenix?

If so you could trigger it and just make 2 separate units, 1 for the egg and 1 for the phoenix.

Tichondrius

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure I understood what you wanted but from what I understand this is the solution to your problem:

Some of it's preset abilities cause it to have a countdown until it transforms into a Pheonix. What you'd need to do is go into the Object editor under Unit tab and remove them from the egg. (If you're using the base Phoenix that Blood Mage summons that is)

You should find the phoenix egg under Human/Melee/(Summon or Special not sure)
I'd remove all the abilities it has to be safe. (It's one of the first options you can edit)

... or what you could do is make a custom unit and make it use the Phoenix Egg model. That's what I'd do but from what I gather you'd need to read a few tutorials before you'd effectively customize your own unit.

Edit: It's also possible you're way more experienced then I originally thought and the field you want to edit is required animation. I would find the animation name you want for your Phoenix Egg to stand with and add the string matching them there.

Vylatin

Reaction score
Well.. i am pretty experienced, yes :p

I just want the "phoenix egg" model. But i can only find it with the "Phoenix" model. And when i use the model, the "phoenix" model appears - which i don't want :p

I want the egg model ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.