Quick fix to a creep spawn trigger

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm working on this map that allow a bunch of comps to brawl it out while the player kind of pulls the puppet strings. Anyway, to keep the battle going, I've got a bunch of creeps spawning in the center, using a continuous time event. Can I get the spawned creeps to be from any tileset other than the map's default, assuming I'm using this trig:

Unit - Create 1 (Random level -1 creep unit-type) for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Creep Spawn East <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the quick reply! Er... how do I go about setting the tileset to spawn for creeps for each tileset? Or do i need to use a different action?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Your map only ever has one tileset.
Units also have a tileset setting: "editor - tilesets".
If you set the Creep's tileset to whatever your map is using, the "random level Creep" will find it.

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
I know, I know... but what I'm looking for is a trig that spawns from the entire creep pool, from all the tilesets. Impossible without JASS/GUI?

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I just don't have the patience or the CPU speed to change all of the NH units to Tileset=All. Oh well, maybe I'll just change the ones I want...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Do you still have the brush list on? Turn it off.

Tileset settings, like many other things too, can by copy&pasted.
Do it once, copy, select the next one, ctrl + V... that's not that slow. About 5 minutes for all of them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.