Ragnarok: Rise of the Deathbringers

BloodHowl

Reaction score
Hey I'm recruiting for my project Ragnarok. It's going to be a full out game no experience required.
We need terrainer triggerers concept artists and more.

Some info

The Sun Rise
The first race/faction in Ragnarok are the Sun Rise. I'm not sure how good I am at lore so I may edit and rephrase this later. In the Human Empire of Kelthos after nearly a century of order chaos stalks the land once more in the form of the Black Sun a race of Undead created by an unknown unholy plague. The Black Sun could not have come at a worse time most of the Imperial Army is tied up with the Night Fall (vampire race) after an uprising. At first the many Night Fall lived peacefully in the human Empire of Kelthos, but after a mad Night Fall went a a killing spree in which he killed 16 humans and injured 4 more the populace became paranoid and began hunting the Night Fall. The Night Fall defended themself and the fighting worsened. Nocturnia Kingdom of the Night Fall heard of the Vampire Hunt brought and army in to protect their own. In response the Imperial Army came and it quickly escalated into a full blown war. Imperial Army can't do much to protect the civilians. At first the Black Sun wen unapposed. Then a group of ex-soldiers and civilians formed the Sun Rise to combat the Black Sun. But after 6 years the Sun Rise are steadly losing ground against the Black Sun the Sun Rise have been pushed to extremes and have finally agreed the extremists perform an experiment. Using Necromancy these extremists brought several humans back to life creating the Witchers. This is where the single player campaign starts.

haven't done much for that race yet

these are for the Empire of Kelthos

Imperial Draftee
490 HP 2.30 HP Regen 21-24 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 3 Defense
DPS: 17.3

Imperial Pikeman
435 HP 2.10 HP Regen 30-36 Damage 1.50 Attack Speed 2 Defense
DPS: 22.0

Imperial Archer
410 HP 2.40 HP Regen 42-46 Damage 1.80 Attack Speed 1 Defense
DPS: 24.4

Imperial Soldier
560 HP 3.0 HP Regen 20-26 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 2 Defense
DPS: 17.7

Imperial Legionnaire
610 HP 3.10 HP Regen 26-28 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 3 Defense
DPS: 20.8

Imperial Swordsman
595 HP 2.70 HP Regen 29-32 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 4 Defense
DPS: 23.5

Imperial Rider
655 HP 3.90 HP Regen 54-60 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 2 Defense
DPS: 43.8

Imperial Swordmaster
960 HP 5.25 HP Regen 37-43 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 4 Defense
DPS: 30.8

Imperial Lancer
980 HP 5.55 HP Regen 82-86 Damage 1.50 Attack Speed 4 Defense
DPS: 56.0

Imperial Knight
1110 HP 5.85 HP Regen 86-92 Damage 1.30 Attack Speed 6 Defense
DPS: 68.4

Wolfen

The Wolfen were once a race of humans hundreds of years ago but a curse was put upon them turning them into the monstrosities they are now. All records of who put the curse on them or why has been lost.

Wolfen Skirmisher
460 HP 2.55 HP Regeneration 24-26 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 2 Defense
DPS: 25.0

Wolfen Warrior
720 HP 4.10 HP Regeneration 34-36 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 3 Defense
DPS: 35.0

Wolfen Defender
990 HP 6.20 HP Regeneration 27-29 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 3 Defense
DPS: 28.0

Wolfen Shaman
430 HP 2.30 HP Regeneration 320 Mana 3.00 Mana Regeneration 48-50 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 2 Defense
DPS: 49.0

Wolfen War Shaman
550 HP 3.20 HP Regeneration 320 Mana 3.00 Mana Regeneration 60-64 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 2 Defense
DPS: 62.0

Wolfen Glaive Engine
760 HP 0.00 HP Regeneration 150-172 Damage 2.00 Attack Cooldown 4 Defense
DPS: 161.0

Massive Bolts

Wolfen Moon Knight
910 HP 5.60 HP Regeneration 64-66 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 3 Defense
DPS: 65.0

Wolfen Moon Guard
940 HP 5.00 HP Regeneration 78-92 Damage 1.00 Attack Cooldown 4 Defense
DPS: 85.0

Among the Wolfen there are those who will find and punish those responsible no matter what the cost. Those are the Soul Hunters.

Wolfen Soul Hunter
750 HP 4.65 HP Regeneration 62-116 Damage 0.75 Attack Cooldown 2 Defense
DPS: 118.6

I'll upload more info soon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.