Referee is a player?

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
In this trigger: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6217/referee.png

it's suppose to work for players 1 through 4. However, lets say I choose being a referee, this menu still shows up for me. And lets say I choose one of the options as a referee (each option creates certain units at a layers starting area), it will create whatever units at one of the actual players starting areas.

why?

Dest

Reaction score
In this trigger: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6217/referee.png

it's suppose to work for players 1 through 4. However, lets say I choose being a referee, this menu still shows up for me. And lets say I choose one of the options as a referee (each option creates certain units at a layers starting area), it will create whatever units at one of the actual players starting areas.

why?

You can use this:

169hu9y.png

To answer your question, Dialog triggers are based on several triggers, not single trigger. Read the tutorial about Dialogs available on the main website.

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
alright thanks. I have another question though. I have this custom unit. It's face is human. I also have it the ability repair (human). How come he can't help construct buildings?

Dest

Reaction score
alright thanks. I have another question though. I have this custom unit. It's face is human. I also have it the ability repair (human). How come he can't help construct buildings?

You have to make sure if your repair works on human buildings, not undead or night elves or orc's.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
No i meant a swiftbeard last post ur just came infront of mine but look at his last post he said"It's face is human."

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
so if I wanted a peon to stand outside the building while he builds it, and I also wanted other peons to be able to help construct said building...both the peon and the building needs to be "human"

Dest

Reaction score
so if I wanted a peon to stand outside the building while he builds it, and I also wanted other peons to be able to help construct said building...both the peon and the building needs to be "human"

I'd assume you don't understand what we mean. If your "unit" has Human ability called "Repair" then it only works on human buildings. It will not work on Orc, Undead or Night elves buildings. You have to base your buildings on human buildings.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
As in, change their race to Human in the editor. This goes for the builders as well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.