[Request] Gate models

smiley1337

Reaction score
I need models of a gate that looks like iron gate in warcraft (ofcourse u can make a cooler one to but it has to look a bit medieval) i need 4 different models 1)Horizontal gate
2)Vertical gate
3)Horizontal opened gate
4)Vertical opened gate

also an icon for the gate would be nice

Please someone help me with this! I will give the maker +rep and credit for my new map^_^

PS! i didn't know where to post this topic so if it's in a wrong place then some moderator pls move this)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How about this?

smiley1337

Reaction score
that's doesnt look like a medieval gate and i need 4 separate models coz i cant use the gates as doodads in my map

THE_X

Reaction score
search hiveworkshop i saw a way good looking midevil gate, and i think it could be used for all angles with just the 1 but im not shure

smiley1337

Reaction score
i have searched hive,but there are only doodads but as i sayd i need 4 different models

pls someone help me ! it's not hard if u know how to use some 3d programs:/

W

WCdude

actually, you will only need 2 models, with animations for open and closed.
Sadly, i cant make you your models BUT you could, depending on how you want to use the gate only have one model because if you set the gate to a prop with no pathing terrain you can rotate it a full 360 degrees and then you can use pathing blockers to stop people from walking through the gates.
but this will not work if you want the gate as a building.

hope is helped:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.