Request: God Spellpack Ideeas

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am working on a project at the moment and i need some hero ideeas.They will be bonus heroes . When you reach level 100 you can pick one of th 6 ,,gods''

I currently got:
Wind god:

Cyclones: Every kill creates a cyclone that spins around the caster and dealing damage to enemyes
Wind shield: Every time the hero is attacked it will give a bit bonus armour and a bit chance to evade. Still looking for ideeas.

Please put in bold: Name of the hero, Primary attribute and name of the skill.

Thanks
~!bLu3?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Eye of the Storm
The wind god creates a massive hurricane around himself causing units to take X damage per second. The wind god if the center of the storm and any units in the eye take no damage.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
Spectral God
1 vanishing curse - curse all enemy creeps units on map with 4 armor descrese for 10/13/15/20 sec
2 spectral destruction - add to all ally heroes 1 dmg for every creeps on map dmg nearby creeps 300/400/500/600 range with some dmg
3 ghostly aura - a chance to turn nearby units into permanent ghost with expiration time [40/35/30/25]
4 ulti . Spirit repulsion -make you invurnerable for 10/15/20/25 sec all nearby units take dps 35

Roseblood

Reaction score
Death God names:
Igor Mortus
Beth Death
Lilith
Nyx the freezer
Skills:
Hatred of the Dead
Makes all living units around the caster lose 50% of their current HP.

Chilling Breath
Breaths a cone of cold, which freezes all units it hits completely for 15 seconds

Ghoul Touch
Gets close to the target and casts a spell that saps the life force of the target. Killing any normal unit and healing the Hero 50% of the killed units HP

Ulti
Call of the damned
Creates 1 zombie/skeleton warrior/- archer/- mage every second for 15 seconds and damages + freezes all living units within range of the skill.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Death God names:
Igor Mortus
Beth Death
Lilith
Nyx the freezer
Skills:
Hatred of the Dead
Makes all living units around the caster lose 50% of their current HP.

Chilling Breath
Breaths a cone of cold, which freezes all units it hits completely for 15 seconds

Ghoul Touch
Gets close to the target and casts a spell that saps the life force of the target. Killing any normal unit and healing the Hero 50% of the killed units HP

Ulti
Call of the damned
Creates 1 zombie/skeleton warrior/- archer/- mage every second for 15 seconds and damages + freezes all living units within range of the skill.

Well i am sorry. In this map we are fighting vs undead and demons :rolleyes:

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Ah, geez... I remember that as I've been coming up with ideas for my own project (also vs. undead and demons :nuts: ) I'd had ideas for "gods" and their abilities too...but I can't remember what they were (since I rejected them as imbalanced). :(

These skins/models are pretty inspiring, though:
Celestial Mystic
Cyber Bloodlord
High Elven Unbroken (so epic with the alternate animations)

world23wc3

Reaction score
Some ideas

I don't think there are any abilities like mine already, but maybe you can make them. I just got ideas :) because I am no pro on ability making :(

Maybe an ability that makes the wind god fly for X Seconds. And you can add when he is flying then he cannot cast spells if you want to. It could be use to escape danger quick.

Some sort of ability when use every unit around the Wind God will be pushbacked X length. Or you could just make like that the pushback only is on a small area.

Hope this could help you a bit :)

World23wc3

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Thankyou :p I love the 2nd ideea...the stomping knockback :D
The first one is a bit... how can i say...confusing...

AKDevil

Reaction score
well, as he's the god of wind, i believe that an omnislash like ability might be apropriate.

Or how about this
Razor Wind - creates minute blades of super dense air, and shoots them in all direction, originating from the caster, knocks units back, causes damage, maybe disable them for a short time. add some blood effects in with a wind effect, should look pretty cool, however, may need balanced.

Wind Spear - the caster creates a Beam (or something) out of wind, that hits a unit, also damages all units directly between the caster and target, as well as those behind

world23wc3

Reaction score
Another idea :)

I don't know if this one is good but I'll hope that it could be some help.

Spell Name Maybe Fog or something
Idea : When the wind god uses this ability on a unit then the screen truns white for the owner of the attacked unit. And around the attacked unit there is white fog.

Almost the same spell but a few changes:

This spell could also be use like wind god makes a fog over an X area and all units that enters the fog becomes slowed and armor reduce, and when they come out then speed set to default and armor too.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Natures Wraith (Passive)
When the hero uses a spell, it has 33% chance to create a whirlwind of illusions. Enemies appeared near to illusions will lose health. Last 5 seconds. Damage dealt my the illusions increase with levels.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.