REQUESTing FOR SLENDERMAN MODEL FOR WARCRAFT

LichKingIsMe

Reaction score
Hi people, im not sure if i am in the right section of the forum but i really need a slender man model to finish my campain of slender to scare my friends before february. Can anyone give me one or teach me how to make one easily, im easily complicated on programs even with tutorials. thanks for any help

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
You can just decide to create a WarCraft 3 model, And why not do something original... Like have a melee map where some big as mutha Trucka comes flying at them. And, if you actually look on the internet, use search programs such as google, I can guarantee you , you will find a tutorial on how to make models. Also, I'm going to link you to a website with models you can download and use in your map(s) as long as you follow what they write, e.g. give the owner of the model credits as needed. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
The Hive Workshop has a larger database for artists. I don't know if many of them still work with WC or not, but you'd have better luck there.

Most of the people here that I know of that do artwork mostly work on standalone projects.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.