Reseting all vars?

killerbf1

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset all variables? i have a reset trigger that if the setting chosen by the player and he wants to change something, it starts at the first choice again, which i would need to reset all the vars or it will add on to them making the vars bigger then wanted. or do i have to make a trigger that sets each var to 0 for each var that i want reset?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> do i have to make a trigger that sets each var to 0 for each var that i want reset?

I believe that is what you will have to do. At least, I can't think of a faster way off the top of my head.

Hold on. If you're using the same variable type, you could just make an array and loop through it, but I don't know if you're in that situation....

killerbf1

Reaction score
each var is for something different, one for sex, race, att type, god, and weather or not the settings are ok. if sex is 1 your a male, race is 2 your human, att is 1 your strength, god is 4 your god is god 4, ok is 2, start again at the top, sex, if ok is 1, start game and gen char. i can gen char, i cant start at top and gen char after making the same choices.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.