Other Resident Evil - Fury

vegeta020

Reaction score
Resident Evil - Fury

Introduction:​

4 Elite Umbrella Corporation Security Service Commandos deploy deep into the infected territory. Their leader is one of most feared U.S.S. Commandos ever - HUNK also known as Mr.Death.

Their mission is to kill failed Umbrella project called Deathbringer: One of their ex-scientists who decided to turn his back to the Umbrella because he was ruined by the T-Virus experiments. He is capable of raising the dead, creating hordes of mindless zombies, infected Cerebrus dogs, feared Hunters, Lickers, and one almost unbeatable Nemesis.

He is not alone in his rampage, because he revives Alexia Ashford, Progenitor Virus carrier. She is capable of transforming into her second form, in which she is a lot stronger, and faster than normally; spawning Progenitor Zombies, and becoming invisible.

Umbrella's second goal is to acquire the sample of Progenitor virus, and extract with it.

General Information:

Map Genre: Quest-like Survivor Mod
Map Creator: Archangel
Map Version: Late Alpha

Evolution

At first this mod was called Resident Evil Survivor, and I got it finished. Idea was to confront 4 survivors from Resident Evil 4 to hordes of zombies which separate into two each time you kill them. But that trigger was buggy and after some time game would crash. After a lot of time spent into trying to balance that mod, i just stopped working on that, deleted most of the things, and reverted the process into early ALPHA phase.
I decided to kick the survivors out, and replace them with 4 U.S.S Commandos, give the control of the zombies to the player, and add many, many cool things.

Characters

There are four playable commandos:

HUNK: Ruthless leader of the team also known as Mr.Death. After the loss of his team he assembled a new team. He can use his ability to call in AH-1 Cobra for 10 seconds, right after he reaches level 10. (More info about HUNK)

Iron One: Russian man which never shows his emotions. He is cold-blooded in combat, and encourages his squad mates with very inspiring Communism Aura. His combat experience makes him very hard to beat.

Umbrella Inquisitor: (Or just Inquisitor) is Umbrella's Top-Secret War Robot capable of engaging enemies in close combat, and burn a horde of enemies with his Flamethrower. He is only melee unit, and this is his first operation.

Electro Screamer:
The only female member of the squad. She replaced parts of her body with Robotic parts, to raise combat effectiveness. She is capable of doing Screech, destroying everything whats stands in her way. She wears her helmet under the cloak.

Zombie leaders:

Deathbringer:
Scientist of Umbrella Corp. who decided to turn his back to them, after they done much research on him, because he was accidentally infected by one of the Lickers, and dragged into Nemesis program. His evolution made him almost invurneable, because he has great speed and can use variety of psychic powers. His unique power is to spawn another nemesis which is pure brutal power, and has a lot of firepower, and health... (More about Nemesis program itself)

Alexia Ashford:
Last Member of the Ashford family, and maybe most ruthless one. She used Progenitor Virus, to transform herself into being stronger being. Now she is resurrected and eager for killing. She can spawn invisible (while they're not moving) Progenitor Virus zombies, which are ideal for ambushes, and very hard to beat. She can become invisible herself, and haunt her enemies. (More about Alexia Ashford and Progenitor virus)

Why am I posting this?​

I am searching for testers (i have two of them, but we need more, because i think game will in the end be unbalanced, so we are working on balancing), but i also wanted to introduce this project to this great community, which helped me in creating this, with advices of it's members, and things like that :D

Five things i like the most:

1. Cool unique powers like calling in AH-1 Cobra or spawning Nemesis
  2. Every game is different because Zombie players never act the same
  3. Feeling that you're being haunted, but you have to keep going because you will die if you stop
  4. Commando players can reinforce their squads with additional Commandos which are put under their control (Reinforcements have less firepower, and hp)
  5. Challenging battles against zombie creatures

Screenshots

Future Changes

Will add U.B.C.S. (Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service) Commandos (More about U.B.C.S.)

Post Scriptum

If you want to help with the testing, and be one of the first people to see this mod you can contact me on my XF, or Messenger.

CONTACT
(XFire): vegeta020
(MSN): [email protected]

Changes to the Thread:
Change 1: Added this box and few screenshots :D
Change 2: Added Iron One Screenshots and made title look good :D
Change 3: Added two more screenshots, and future changes box
Change 4: Done some things from the future changes list, so i deleted them :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
So, uh, where can we play it?
Oh, ok I'd like to test then. Inquisitor looks cool. :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

vegeta020

Reaction score
i must get few more people, but i can show you the idea. You can contact me through XFire or msn...

About the way of testing we would test it through little vpn lan program called Hamachi. you can get it HERE

Believe me its completely safe and free. I dont guarantee that it will work, because there are some issues with connecting because of Windows firewall, but i personally use this program for years and it worked almost every time...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I tried adding you on msn but it didn't work so... add me first, lulz.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jun

Reaction score
Shit, wish I had my TFT back, not till my laptop is fixed, can you reserve a beta-tester place for me, i'll get my TFT back ASAP.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Forgot to respond here, :D
It's a cool game.
Some things need fixing up on but it's pretty fun.
A bit unbalanced, :p
And I already talked to you, lol.
Good luck!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.