Resident Evil mod-zombies wont attack

vegeta020

Reaction score
can somebody help me with making my zombies on my mod having that killer instinct... i tried many things, but with little effect...
mod is in alpha phase (i have everything done), but i want to make that stupid zombie attack working like it should (it works, but zombies act like a bunch of morons-they walk in the direction of the player, they come on the half of the way, then they return, again walk, return...) i want them to come to me, not that i have to come to them...
my idea is consisted of few triggers, but i think there must be a simplier way to do it... this is my idea (it is consisted of ideas of several diffrent users from this forum though)

First part:

Trigger:
  • Zombeki instinkt
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set area1 = (Playable map area)
      • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 12 (Brown) emitting Visibility across Za automatski napad <gen>

Second part

Trigger:
  • instinkt part2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
      • Unit - A unit enters Za automatski napad <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to Zombie 0018 <gen>
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Zombie 0018 <gen> to Attack Federal Agent 0000 <gen>

Third Part:

Trigger:
  • ponavljanje triggera
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on instinkt part2 <gen>

And this is my zombie spawn trigger

Trigger:
  • DEAD WALK
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 90.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffffcc00THE DEAD ...
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Zombeki spawn1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of zombeki spawn2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of zombeki spawn3 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of zombeki spawn4 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Zombeki spawn 5 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 20 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of zombeki spawn 6 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 30 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Umbrellin cilj <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

I also changed these stats on my zombie model

Art-Use extended Line of Sight - True
Combat - Acquisition Range - 200000
Stats - Hit points Maximum (Base) - 1
Stats - Sight Radius (Day) - 1800
Stats - Sight Radius (Night) - 1800

I hope these information will help you, and i am really desperate... i am ready to use completely new triggers, but this is very important to me

P.S This is Zombie Revive Trigger

Trigger:
  • Ozviljavanje zombeki
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 12 (Brown) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 60.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 2 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Trigger - Turn on instinkt part2 <gen>

And yes i limited that trigger so the game wont crash... i've done it with this trigger

Trigger:
  • Prekidanje spawna
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If ((Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area))) Equal to 500) then do (Trigger - Turn off Ozviljavanje zombeki <gen>) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area))) Equal to 100) then do (Trigger - Turn on Ozviljavanje zombeki <gen>) else do (Do nothing)

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Dont base the zombies of nutral units. Make them undead units

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
also warcraft bugs if a player has more then about 150 units or so, always remember to not give to many units to one and the same player.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.