Respawning Units

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
I know how to revive units at the position they died at but for some reason this doesnt work? any idea why?

Trigger:
  • Ore Replenish Copper
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Copper Vein
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create Copper Ore and give it to (Killing unit)
      • Wait 22.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Copper Vein for Neutral Passive at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

this trigger is to make another copper vein in 22 seconds at the place it was killed at but it wont work.
Also the copper vein is a building so does that effect this trigger?

Yoshii

Reaction score
so the copper vein is not being created after 22second? the trigger look fine to me but you should try changing the "neutral passive" to just "owner of dying unit" and see if it does anything.

If it doesnt then its a bug related to some other trigger you made.

edit: nvm i think its because after 22second the body is gone (most last 5sec at max) so the game cannot create the stuff at position of dying unit if there are no body unless you stored the position with a variable. try remove the wait and see what happen.

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
ive tried using variables but there is one thing which is why i cant use them. if i destroy 2 copper veins within 22 sec, the first one i destroyed will not respawn only the second one will. Also i removed the wait time and it respawned. does that mean i have to make the decay time 22 seconds cause i dont know how to change decay time

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
nvm i figured it out tyvm yoshii. all i needed to do was to change decay time tyvm! i gave you +rep btw

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.