US News Road Rage Revenge

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Come on, say more dumb shit until it's funny again.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Oh Varine...
For once I must agree with FC.
Please unplug your head from your safehouse that is your ass. You were doing shit you got what you deserve.
No matter the amount of pathos infected walls of garbage you let out of your sinkhole on these forums will change the fact that you are a douchebag. Especially on these forums, and judging by what you have written, also in everyday life.

Varine

Reaction score
Wow. That really took you some time to figure out. I thought it was pretty general knowledge, I think we had a poll on it at one point. Also the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but hopefully I never meet you. You seem pretty judgey, probably be annoying.

Anyway, had you actually read what I posted you would have noted that my car wasn't moving:

I had perfect control of the car when I got a DUI (especially considering I wasn't even moving, which I think reduces my chances of causing a drunk wreck by about 100%, and therefore this bitch drove even more dangerous), doesn't make me less intoxicated or my keys not in the ignition.

It's also apparently illegal to have the keys in the ignition, so I guess my legal option was hypothermia, it was like five degrees or some shit. How reasonable.

i.e. parked, awaiting my driver with my heater on when a cop approached me on foot that had assumed my car was another one that apparently ran a red light, and he was attempting to chase it or some fucking thing. However, considering that I was arrested I think that the police are going to stick with that story since there's record of it (not at the traffic light a car ran though, incidentally, and so it's I guess whether or not I ran a red light and immediately parked my car?), and as we can see, people are dumb. But here, with our fucked up legal system, I'm going to end up with twelve people who are pissed off they got called to jury duty for a DUI, see a 20 some year old kid that does drink alcohol, and not give a shit, because no one realizes how fucked up the system is until they're fucked. I was also offered a pretty good deal for how fucking insane the repercussions for a DUI are. But, congratulations, assholes like you are why I'm opting to plead guilty. You're also why I live in a police state, because you are pretty fucking dumb if you think I should be facing the amount of shit I'm about to because I was driving drunk anyway. Or have a very, very poor concept of how fucked up people actually are and what the police should be spending their time doing. Either you're really just some ignorant asshole who feels their contribution is so fucking necessary even though you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
With his temper and hate for everyone and everything it's only a matter of time before something is going to pop.

Btw. Varine.
Write "fuck" more.
It's really hard to understand your sentences without that. A true poet you are.
The world is against you, and only you.
But here you have a safehouse, here you can complain and tell the truth behind you offences.
You are a political victim, stripped of personally, a scapegoat.
But we are all ears. Even when you open the floodgates completely and let all the sludge flush out.
We believe in you. Fuck.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's also apparently illegal to have the keys in the ignition.
Oh dear Varine.. Anyway, If you have alcohol concentration in your blood, suspended license etc... So, yes !
Hmm didn't you know that?

Varine

Reaction score
Once again, you're failing to make sense.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.