SC/BW Patch 1.08 Download (Mac)

G

As the subject suggest, the problem is with downloading the 1.08 Patch from Battle.net for Mac BW. After downloading and restarting the application, the game refuses to run; the computer says that "AppearanceLib" cannot be found. (Incidentally, the machine cannot automatically restart the application after patching, but I think that's a minor and unrelated problem.) This particular machine is slow so I haven't had the time to try a download off of Blizzard's website, but I've recently done the patch off Bnet for two other Macs and it worked fine.

What should I do to get the patch to work?

I will try to keep up with this forum, but if you could reply to [email protected], I'd really appreciate it.

-- WS

(I can't find the place to register for this forum to save my life, but I'm half-asleep...)

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Well i've had errors before when i d/l these kinda things, the thing i usually have to end up doing is redownloading it one or two times, it usually fixes the problem, maybe try b.net one more time, and if it doesn't w ork go to blizzard and d/l it off their site.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.