Crime School accuses 5-year-old of sex harassment

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A kindergarten student was accused earlier this month of sexually harassing a classmate at Lincolnshire Elementary School, an accusation that will remain on his record until he moves to middle school.

Washington County Public Schools spokeswoman Carol Mowen said the definition of sexual harassment used by the school system is, "unwelcome sexual advances, request for sexual favors and/or other inappropriate verbal, written or physical conduct of a sexual nature directed toward others."

Mowen said that definition comes from the Maryland State Department of Education.

According to a school document provided by the boy's father, the 5-year-old pinched a girl's buttocks on Dec. 8 in a hallway at the school south of Hagerstown.

Last edited:

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
That's just slightly inappropriate, considering they're at *that* particular age. I'd just tell them they shouldn't do it, and they usually listen :p

School administrators at a Texas school in November suspended a 4-year-old student for inappropriately touching a teacher's aide after the prekindergarten student hugged the woman.

ROFL! Now that's...just wrong. I know a 4 year old who hugs my younger sister, who's 14 and his babysitter, every time she leaves. Hugging != sexual advancement. Not at -any- age.

...People are weird.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ya know, I went into this thread expecting the worst...

And yet, I am still astonished :D

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This is plain.. Bullshit! :banghead: Glad I'm not that retarded!

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Lol, alot of teachers I know hug their stundents, mostly before and after summer break and that but, other times too... And its a 4 year old, come on he/she probley can't even spell suspension (sp?).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.