Selling towers...

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
If been searching for this and I could'y find it :eek:
Im making a TD and just adding some finishing touches. I want to be able to sell towers, so I found out how to only thing is you click sell tower, the tower disappears but i get NO gold back ( i want 75% of towers intial value). Is there something wrong with trigger or ability? Heres the trigger:

Event - Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability

Condition - (Ability being cast) equal to Sell Tower

Actions - Player - Add ((Point value of (triggering unit)) x (Integer(0.75))) to(owner of (triggering unit)) current gold

Unit - Remove (triggering unit) from the game

Any ideas why its not giving any gold???:confused: Thanks for any help

Reaction score
If been searching for this and I could'y find it :eek:
Im making a TD and just adding some finishing touches. I want to be able to sell towers, so I found out how to only thing is you click sell tower, the tower disappears but i get NO gold back ( i want 75% of towers intial value). Is there something wrong with trigger or ability? Heres the trigger:

Event - Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability

Condition - (Ability being cast) equal to Sell Tower

Actions - Player - Add ((Point value of (triggering unit)) x (Integer(0.75))) to(owner of (triggering unit)) current gold

Unit - Remove (triggering unit) from the game

Any ideas why its not giving any gold???:confused: Thanks for any help

Your unit's point value is probably set to 0. You need to change it in the object editor.

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
Checked but the point values are above 0 well for the first tower its 10 so 75% of 10 is 2.5 but i dont get this gold?? is it because its a number with numbers after the decimal point?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Try...

Try this:
PHP:
Actions - Add (Point-value of ([B]Casting Unit[/B]) x (blah blah blah)) to Owner of ([B]Casting Unit[/B])
Hopefully, this will work. If it doesn't, then... well, I can't really help ya. Good luck, bud.

Reaction score
Checked but the point values are above 0 well for the first tower its 10 so 75% of 10 is 2.5 but i dont get this gold?? is it because its a number with numbers after the decimal point?

I just realised.

Code:
(Integer(0.75)))

Try instead:

Code:
Actions - Player - Add Integer(Real(Point value of (triggering unit))) x 0.75) to (owner of (triggering unit)) current gold

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, if you convert to an integer, it will round the number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.