set all creeps life to 1HP

niceone

Reaction score
Hi guys
i need an trigger that when a player types -antilag that all creeps HP of the player is set to 1 HP and all auras turned off for 1 minuit
because mine wont work
Code:
antilag
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Set life of (Trained unit) to 1.00

THX

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
Use a unit group,

unit group pick all units in (playable map area) and do actions...
set life of (picked unit) to 1
and then add your actions

P.s.
how is that going to reduce lag?

niceone

Reaction score
Its for team line tower so u dont kill the units taking all the gold from them and there is always an tower nearby to shoot 1 time :)

P.S. how to stop hp regen and buffs for 1 min ?

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
Its for team line tower so u dont kill the units taking all the gold from them and there is always an tower nearby to shoot 1 time :)

P.S. how to stop hp regen and buffs for 1 min ?

well then you would want to
Kill/remove - (picked unit)

(the second 1 you'll need some 1 else to do that for you
not so good at that)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Better idea , to prevent massing of units which is the source of lag in the FIRST place make it as the game pogresses weaker units cannot be spawned or put a limit on it.

To stop auras make it require something.
Make a unit called Requires AntiLag to be Off , place it in a hidden area , and kill that unit while antilag is on so the auras are disabled.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hi guys
i need an trigger that when a player types -antilag that all creeps HP of the player is set to 1 HP and all auras turned off for 1 minuit
because mine wont work
Code:
antilag
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
        Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -antilag as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Set life of (Trained unit) to 1.00

THX

as far as i know that aint gona work because for that to work everyplayer has to say antilag until the trigger starts. try making 11 diferant triggers make it for each player then try and it should work!

EDIT: lol i know im just saying its not gona work in the first place if hes gona do it like that but never mind i read the post differently(i thought i he was wandering why its not working Hehe i jump at the chance of helping too quickly)

niceone

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your replys :) but how to do that then with that aura and that hidden unit do u have to put the unit as a required for the aura or what?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.