Shapeshift

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Yea, I want a hero to change form for a period of time, a bit like Metamorphosis from the demon hunter. I ried basing the spells off bear form / crow form / metamorphosis but nothing works. The hero stays the same with more life and damage but the form stays the same.

I think this would recquire a trigger that changes the model file for like 40 secs or sumthin... help

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You need to base the spell off of metamorphosis. Make sure you change the unit that he changes into then changes back from. Then change the model of the unit he transforms into.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
You need to base the spell off of metamorphosis. Make sure you change the unit that he changes into then changes back from. Then change the model of the unit he transforms into.

I explained this already, I have tried when I based the spell off metamorphosis, crow form and bear form. It does not work. I will need a trigger.

EDIT: I think I found out what it is, give me a sec.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem as you. Are you trying to transform a hero into a hero? I don't think that will work.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Alright I found what the problem is. Apparently, you can't just take a random unit as of what you transform into. I took the demon hunter's ultimate and changed the model file. It's working proprely now. Thank you anyways.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.