Sheep Tag

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Star didn't really make it, he/she had people help him make it, so not 100% credit is his/her. Let me guess, you play WoW?

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
you can make a -color (color) trigger and make it change the sheep/wolf to a certain color...if u need to know how just ask (i highly doubt u do tho).

p.s. dude sheep tag is the best game ever... altho i dont play it too much but its so random / sheeps! and i loooove random. rock on man! (maybe sheep on is better wording)

N

Nautilus

Star may not of made it and had people help her but she was the one who got credit. And alot of people get help with maps. Arxon for one mitnek drew mike uber. all got help with thier maps. no i dont play WoW but alot of my old st buddies do. my old freind priest........................is insane about that game so i was like screw that.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Gosu said he didn't want to add much triggers, he wants to get the map file size as small as possible. So he said he wont add any name chaning or color changing thing. Sorry. WoW must be addicting untill you get to level 60. I have the game. My brothers played it all day, untill they reached level 60. Then they made new chars, but they got bored very often and resorted to WarCraft. Now they pretty much always play WarCraft, too.

N

Nautilus

Sorry turned this into my own personal chatbox with the thread owner. But anyways i have some more ideas again. Well more triggers are bad i agree and gosus maps are some of the most laggy. But adding ablilities and such would just ruin the game. It wouldnt be about skill or massing (Massing IS pro for all you morons who say massing is noob) or rt. It would be about the skills. Just like for wolfs its all about the golems. Most people completely ignore the other items. Only thing they buy is either golem or invis. Invis is actually just getting back into popularity. But people dont relize how good the other items are. Like for example Crystal orb. Is a very good item to have early game. I love to use it more than almost any other item. But yeah what im saying is that the items need to be revamped. Not reinvented or changed so much that you cant tell what they were. but there needs to be more useful items than just what there is. People dont even buy the blades anymore. And cloak is getting slowly less and less popular. Well i had more ideas i just forgot them............ ill keep posting sorry.

Lunarios

Reaction score
Ideas:
Certain bases could have elevators as entrances. Everyone know how an elevator works? If not look it up on the Tutorial Section. Would these elevators ahev a practical fuction apart from being elevators? No. There just for the general coolness, which does indeed add to map popularity.

Classes: Certain sheep could have certain professions. For example, a stealth sheep, would be able to do the classic stealth moves. These are probably better for early game, because at that point the sheps don't have any invisablity things.

New Concept: Sheep would be heros. Who says sheep aren't intellegent? But the question arises how would sheep get experience? Keeping reality in touch,
the wolves would have a 700 range aura that gives sheep EXP when they have the buff. Stealth sheep would have a disadvantage because there supposed to be highly trained officials, thereby won't get any EXP from a wolf lower than 3 levels. Whena wolf level the buff auto-levels.

Class Listing:

Stealth: Can Hide, Wind Walk (Primary bonus is increased speed). But not blink. It has a repuration of "gayness", "cheap" and "abuse". It has more speed than other sheep, but still less than the wolves. Class Structures are hideout, a invisable shelter that can move, but only lasts a certain amount of time. Can take 2 hits from a shep before exploding. Sub Classes are Ninga and
CIA. Ninga could be used as an attacker, having all the pervoius abilitys of the Sleath, with the addition of a slow poisin attack, and a treasure to behold, dodge, making the sheep have a 50% chance to dodge nets, traps, and other such things. CIA sheep maintains the stealth abilites, but gains Far Sight, and Track. Abilties would have to be invested in like normal heros.

Constructer: Can build a selection of cheaper buildings, and has acess to a special advanced building shop, where they could buy all kinds of things. Class abilities include repair, rsconstruct, similair to revive. Sub classes are Builder and Assembler. The builder has acess to builder shop 2, and can create things at 75% price, except for advanced buildings. The assembler can build specail unit creation factories, primary specialized in making artillery and mechanics. Can build the Jet Pack, a power suit that allows it to glide, and go
at the same speed as the wolves, or faster, but would require fuel. Gains no new abilities.

Wizard Sheep: A slowish sheep that is best suited to combatting the enemy. Has slow, knock back spell, and has acess to the wizards item shop, containing spell books. Sub classes are morphist, and combatist. The morphist loses all previous class abilties, but can morph into a wide vareity of animals. Highest level morph is wolf, and has equal everything except for speed, and attack speed, which are lower. Morphs maintain the same amount of health has when they were un morphed. The only way to heal a morph is to stay in it. Combatist has many combat spells, a long range fire attack, and much elemental magic. Some of the finer spells could be triggered.

I'm sure you can think of other classes, I'm justing making sure the format is clear.

Tell me if you like it, Or I have banged in vain. :banghead:

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
This is not RotS, but they are good ideas for RotS maps. It is 100% skills on Gosu's, not ability skill. Try to get intouch with the RotS makers. I know one, but he doesn't do them anymore. Gosu's: ONE SHEEP TYPE VERSUS ONE SHEPHARD TYPE. That simple, so no "special" sheep, because then people tend to beg for that certain sheep type. Also, there is a random team genarater.

B

Best)srborja

what do u think u the best! gosu never plays st

Im Best)Srborja 1 of the bests sheep tagger in all the world, and u think that gosu is like a god, he decide what is good and what not, people should make their maps alone! and here are my ideas, and i dont care if u dont like them! a sheep tag with only lot of trees and stak farms to rt. i dont like massers! put switch in all the games and give the chance to host at lees to be able to be wolf when he sees its unfair game!! And i have another idea : make the best clan ever seen: we need to take the bests elites, rebels, bests, psts and some more!! u decide noob!

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
@Azylaminaz's

I hate so say this, But there is NO new version comming out
That is something i heard from a person sitting near me, He said this:

Gosusheep quit sheeptag, He has indeed a new version, but is never gonna release it. (Until he is gonna play ST again)
Right now he is playing melee, and dota. and there is no point in telling everyone that a new version is comming out.
RIVAL-TEX said that to him.

And if you dont know who RIVAL-TEX is, then i would recommon you to slit your wrists.... and dont post anything like this eva again! :p

N

Nautilus

Im Best)Srborja 1 of the bests sheep tagger in all the world, and u think that gosu is like a god, he decide what is good and what not, people should make their maps alone! and here are my ideas, and i dont care if u dont like them! a sheep tag with only lot of trees and stak farms to rt. i dont like massers! put switch in all the games and give the chance to host at lees to be able to be wolf when he sees its unfair game!! And i have another idea : make the best clan ever seen: we need to take the bests elites, rebels, bests, psts and some more!! u decide noob!

Wow i read that and i stopped at, I dont like massers. No real ST player would ever say that. You are either a ROTS player or u come from one of gosus bs maps. ST is ABOUT mass, Ask any old player, and really old player who played back on stars map. This game was nothing but mass, if you left your mass for more than 10 sec you would be caught. That was skill to be able to RT. Im not saying RT isnt required to be good because it is. But mass will always be more important, Always.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Sorry Back. Of course I know Rival. First off, Revolution 2.8 is already out, 2.9 private testing. Gosu has already made a clan on West. It includes Rival in it, Uber, Me, and a lot of others. He doesn't play on BNet much, but on GGC. A lot of people are on GGC becauase of the STWC(Sheep Tag World Cup). He doesn't DotA either... Lol, go tell the people at aFclan.tk that massers are newbs. If you can mass great, you can't die. If you rt great, you do die. Simple as that.

B

beedy

is the maker the maker of sheep ROTS? because i would say to reduce the Rescuer Sheep's blink by NOT being able to blink Anywhere on the map but INSTEAD, at a short distance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.