Shotgun type attack

M4573R

Reaction score
The most obvious way I could think of doing a simple shotgun spell would be split shot. But as far as I know, you can't limit this to a cone. I thought of giving the unit an orb effect to cast carrion swarm or breath of fire every attack, but then the damage isn't based off his attack. I tried missile line, but then it wouldn't hit people in between the unit and target.

Thanks

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The hard part is that you cannot set the unit's damage into variables. To base damage really is just from the Hero's stats, or any other Reals or Integers that a unit may contain other than Attack and Armor.

You could use sliding projectiles. Although long and somehow hard to script to MUI..

M4573R

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure what sliding projectiles are. I can always just deal with missile line, or think of a different weapon.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
You can store a unit's damage by using the point value of a unit, but it won't be affected by modifiers like command aura.

-->Heroes can too, to an extent, by tracking their primary attribute. It doesn't work very well, though, because most maps use the Item damage bonus ability, or have command/trueshot aura.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.