SKill that changes primary attribute

pongpong

Reaction score
how to make a skill that can always change primary attribute at will? For example, if i use str hero, when use this skill, it will change to agi hero. If i wan to change to int hero, i use again this skill, and become int hero.

Tru_Power

Reaction score
I don't think that thats possible, but what you could do is make 3 of the same hero with different primary attributes and change the hero every time. But that would be a pain.....

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
well i guess you could just make three identical units in object editor and give them different primary attributes, then just use morph spells to morph between the units.

pongpong

Reaction score
yeah i tried i used the robogoblin, the hero changed but i dunno y it dint change the primary attribute as i set. the primary att remains

H

HBtheOnly

Only problem with that is that you'll have to make them learn the exact things as the original hero, get the same items, same exp, same everything which would waste so much time and be a pain.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Umm.... Isn't that what I just said?
it is

when i wrote my post there were none so i guess we posted the same thing at the same time lol.

But try another morph spell, morphing can be a pain in the ass but with some customing some of them work fine. Think youl have to search for a tutorial on that one

H

HBtheOnly

Yeah but you didn't point out that not only do you make 3 of the same hero, but they would have to have everything set to be exactly the same. Unless you're talking about the other guy..

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
yes, yes i am talking about that other guy since i believe the other guy is talking to me (correct?).

And (now talking to HBtheonly) im pretty sure that morph spells do all that for you. (Take metamorphis for example - even though just that one is unchangeable)

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Chaos morphing the unit would make this a lot easier.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.