Some question I have

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
1. How do I make SFX in who normally at vertical for horizontal, for exemple, in some Dragon ball map they use hero respawning effect in horizontal for Kamehameha.

2. Can I make a unit slide while someone shackle him?

3. Some Person make solid whit lightning effect like pyramid , but how you make a special effect start from the ground to go in the sky???

4. How to make a line of special effect from the ground to the sky???

GUI Please.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
1. How do I make SFX in who normally at vertical for horizontal, for exemple, in some Dragon ball map they use hero respawning effect in horizontal for Kamehameha.
Create a dummy unit that is tipped sideways (negative pitch angle in the object editor) and add the special effect to that unit.

2. Can I make a unit slide while someone shackle him?
Yes.

3. Some Person make solid whit lightning effect like pyramid , but how you make a special effect start from the ground to go in the sky???
You have to use custom script: call AddLightningEx(string codeName, boolean checkVisibility, real x1, real y1, real z1, real x2, real y2, real z2)

4. How to make a line of special effect from the ground to the sky???
Make several dummy units with different fly heights, and attach the special effects to them.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
1. pitch angle???... sry my english suck
Edit: negative value to Art - maximum pitch angle? and negative value can be any number whit "-"

2. thanks

3. lulz dang Jass , I hope i will understand it :p

4.I can't do this whit loops???

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
5yt5dx.gif

3. If you need help figuring out how to use it, search for that function name on the forum.

4. Sure, you can:

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees
        • Animation - Change (Last created unit) flying height to (Real((50 x (Integer A)))) at 0.00
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Last created unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Doom\DoomDeath.mdl
        • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.