Soul Burn problem

Nexor

Reaction score
I was about to make a single targeted spell that disables attacking and such. I remembered that soul burn had this options, but now I can't find them, where did they go ? :(

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Don't have it in front of me, but if I remember right, it does have an option to decrease attack damage %, but not to completely disable attack. If you want to just disable attack completely, why not base it off silence?

Nexor

Reaction score
silence is an AoE ability, there were options to disable attack(melee/ranged), spells

Nexor

Reaction score
I know where the ability is, I just can't modify the disabling part of it, that used to be there.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
To be honest I don't remember Soul Burn having those fields. I only recall Cloud of Fog, Silence and Drunken Haze (as blue eyes mentioned) being able to disable attacks/spells.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
I really don't think it ever had those fields. You can adjust the attack speed reduction like I said before to make the attack speed extremely slow, or if you want to make attacks do zero damage, just set the "Data - Damage Period" to 1. If you don't want to do those things, you need to use a different spell as the base.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
The only disable spells that you target heroes with that come into mind is drunken haze and doom.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.