Sprite Orbs

Running_dap

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a sphere orb to the Blood-mage's model each time he learns a new ability?

I want him to be without any orbs moving around his head at the start. When he learns his 1st ability, a yellow orb(sphere ) will appear around him, when he learns his 2nd ability (not the 2nd level of the 1st ability... a NEW one), a green orb (sphere ) will appear around him.Also, is it possible to be able to remove these orbs one by one?

Daicos

Reaction score
so i dont know if u know of him but its like the invoker in DotA??
u need to go into the orb ability...

Running_dap

Reaction score
so i dont know if u know of him but its like the invoker in DotA??
u need to go into the orb ability...

you mean the sphere ability? I can only make one type of orbs there... Hmmm, think it's possible to make 3 sphere abilities and add-remove them whenever i need them (damn im slow today)...

I'll check it out. thx for the reply

Venv

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a sphere orb to the Blood-mage's model each time he learns a new ability?

I want him to be without any orbs moving around his head at the start. When he learns his 1st ability, a yellow orb(sphere ) will appear around him, when he learns his 2nd ability (not the 2nd level of the 1st ability... a NEW one), a green orb (sphere ) will appear around him.Also, is it possible to be able to remove these orbs one by one?

what u could do is when unit aquires skill and then make it like passive let me thinkg here so where going to make target attach ments

unit learns this skill or u dont need triggers just go to the skill

and then click target attach ment

and so on head* blah i give up iam 2 sleepy

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
what ull need 2 do is find a moddle of the blood mage with none of those balls abouve his head (i have no idea where 1 could be try hive)

then on each abillity add the orb u want 2 go above his head 2 the
art-target
then on the
art-target atch point make the string abovehead

Running_dap

Reaction score
i managed to do what i need. here's what i did:

Frist i removed the "Sphere" ability from the "Blood Mage" and created 3 copies of the ability, each one with an other animation. Then, i triggered the event when the unit learns a skill and adds one of these "Sphere" abilities, each one i needed.

thx for the replies

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.