By Levdragon

Contents

I.Background
II.Nations
III.Contents

IV.Team (To Come Later)
V.Screenshots (To Come Later)

I.Background

A secret meeting led to the establishment of the CIS or Confederacy of Indepdent Systems fighting for liberation from the republics corrupted senate. Little did both sides know that one man, Darth Sidious A.K.A Supreme Chancellor Palpatine was comanding both sides as puppets.

The Jedi order has launched a suprise attack on the CIS council in Genenosis and with the republics new clone army they now stand a chance against the countless legions of the droids being manafactured by the CIS.

The galaxy is at war and who will win the war, will Dark Sidious dreams one of one united empire come true, will democracy prevail, or will the confederacy uncover the siths plan and continue the civil war for many years to come.

The Galaxy is in your power....

II.Nations

1. The Inner Republic
2. The Outer Republic
3. The Clone Army
4. The Jedi Order
5. The Sith
6. The Banking Clan
7. The Trade Federation
8. The Techno Union

III.Contents

SW - RotC is a RTS (real time strategy) map and will consist of over 20 different and unique planets. Credits (Gold) are gained from planetery control, trade and piracy (CIS only). Ground units and vehicle are build from cities and bases throughtout the various planets and spaceships and build from space stations outside the planets and from certain capitals.

More Nations to come later however, I could greatly use a star wars lore fan's help with the various nations and organisations.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. One mistake you have made is the fact that the Confederacy of Independant Systems is CIS not CSI. Good luck

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
so.... what kind of map is this suppost to be? All i have here is background story, whats the game?

Levdragon

Reaction score
I posted some more info and well as the various nations however, I've only used 4 and could use some suggestions for other nations.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.