Stock numbers on spells

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Is there a way to give a stock on a spell just like sentinel. For instance, you cast the spell once and it disappears. I know flare was like this in RoC. I would prefer not to remove it with triggers as I want the stock number on the spell. Basically I want to create a stasis trap that disappears after one use just like the sentinel ability does.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Its possible to change the Sentinel's ability to be able to target a point isnt it? If so just do that and create a ward where the spell is cast.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Well I just spent awhile looking into it and I cant find out how either, sorry.

I suppose you could make a new Icon of the statis trap with a stock "1" on it, then simply remove the ability after being cast? lol

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Why don't you just use Flare?
Even if you have TFT, it's possible to set a number of charges

(Proof: I've done it for a spell of mine :p)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I'm already using flare, unfortunately. I'm trying to just modify the regular spells so that the computer will cast the spell during the game.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Well flare is the only point targer spell with charges, as far as i know...

Kitt

Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but it's related, and something I've been curious about: Are Sentinel and Flare the only abilities that work like this? I've wanted a non-targeting spell which gets "counters" on it for a while now. Does such a thing exist in WCIII?

Mew.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.