storing string in clipboard is it possible

eXirrah

Reaction score
Is it possible to store string in the clipboard using JASS. For example I want when "-save" is typed, a code generated by the map (about hero exp,items, stuff ....) to be saved in the clipboard so I don't make screenshots or write it down with a pen or something.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Not possible. :(

My theory is that our answers are evolving to the point that they will become like AceHart's, and eventually be able to crush dreams and other theories with one or two words. Over the years, our responses will reach a demigod state, being untouchable by the average human. I just don't believe that we have reached that point yet.

Not funny, AceHart ;).

Ch4nKyy

Reaction score
It should be possible now,
when I played DotA yesterday and typed ff a little text appeared and was copied to clipboard.
Does any1 know how this works?

€dit: k.... this is a function of dotazilla.....

aliminator8

Reaction score
The black road rpg had something like what you want, but it only works for TBR, there is another program that copies all ingame chat into a notepad and i think Banlist does that too but im not sure. I will reply later with the programs name cause i cant find it atm.
Also i think its impossible to do a direct copy to clipboard without a external program.
As i am aware the way to get a string from war 3 is to scan wc3's memory for the string variable which is not possible within war 3.
well theres my 5c lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.