Storm Crow Form

P

pyrotechnic

I have a hero spell based on Storm Crow Form and i was wondering if there's any way to make the alternate form unit use its own abilities instead of the normal form's abilities.

OK, i didn't phrase that quite right...I would like to know if there's a quicker way than using triggers to replace every individual skill when the ability is cast.

pandamoniuma

Reaction score
you can give him different "unit" abilities in the other form, however becareful with this, because the cooldown for an ability will reset each time u morph if both forms don't have it

Azedenkae

Reaction score
The Storm Crow Form is actually an alternate unit. You can find this unit in the Object Editor --> Unit Editor --> Units --> Special section.

And the ability is in the Abilities section. In the actual ability, scroll down to the 'Data-Alternate Unit' part. You can also change the unit there.

P

pyrotechnic

Thanks for the reply pandemoniuma but I require that the unit learns the various levels of ability which is not possible with a "unit" ability. Plus i'd still have to remove the normal form's hero abilities using triggers, it's a start though.

Azedenkae it appears my problem was not very clear, let me try again...
The hero morphs into the alternate hero just fine however he keeps his abilities. I wish to change this so that the alternate hero has different abilities.

I tried doing this with triggers and found that the skill points are refunded allowing the player to re-distribute them among the hero's learnable skills which is no good.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.