Strange trigger ability

B

baj6

Hi i need help making an ability via triggers and im hopeless on triggers:p it's impossible for me to do without instructions..
anyway, it goes like this:

I have 2 types of enchanted gemstones that is blokking the way through the mess in a logical way.
One pedastal of the horn that switches which one of the types that is: invisible, walkable and not walkable. (if the first one is on, the other one disappears, and the other way aroung.) I need some suggestions on how i should do this..

i tried to attach a drawing where there is s for start and e for exit. purple and yellow circles for the "blokkers" and a blue cross for the "Changer"
When you reach the Changer it changes from yellow to purple and form purple to yellow if thats the chase.. As you can see there is a logical solution but on my map it's bigger and more confusing.. just need the trigger.. if you can help :p?? thx in advance..

Attachments

• ex2.bmp
    149.1 KB · Views: 105

ZeldaFan

Reaction score
Just Move/Create path blockers at the center of your "yellow" or "purple" spots, and add a bolean cheking variable ?

Like you activate the yellow switch :

Check if Yellow isnt already up in "If YellowBlocked = TRUE"
, Open the yellows, Block the purples
Set Yellowblocked = False

gl

B

baj6

ZeldaFan said:
Just Move/Create path blockers at the center of your "yellow" or "purple" spots, and add a bolean cheking variable ?

Like you activate the yellow switch :

Check if Yellow isnt already up in "If YellowBlocked = TRUE"
, Open the yellows, Block the purples
Set Yellowblocked = False

gl
Hey thanks but I'll drop the whole thing cuz that was waaaay to complicated:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.