Other Strife Reborn

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Strife Reborn is a remake of Strife in the Plaguelands, which focuses on improving the game, by:
- Improving the gameplay.
- Improving the maps speed.
- Decreasing the map size.

You can find the lastest version here:
http://epicwar.com/maps/107362/

I'm slowly working on improving the map.
It uses the original triggers, terrain, and object data (I'm allowed to use it) from the original map, so there are all the left over bugs.
This has been tested to work in 1.24, but version 1.0A had errors, which I needed to apply a quick-fix for, so there will be things changed in 1.01.

Please report all bugs to: http://wc3haven.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=76

Ivach

Reaction score
What is Strife in the Plaguelands? 0.0

I even went to the website and still find no info about the map genre or gameplay, other than it is a remake of Strife in the Plaguelands.

Give more info about your project, and I'm sure more people will be interested.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I really can't tell you much about the map, lore wise (either I wasn't told, or I can't remember. Long day today...), but I can tell you that it is based in the WotLK timeline, in the Plaugelands.

You'd get a better explaination by playing it. I'm terrible with descriptions.
And on the fourms, if you up a forum, and look for the "hosted projects" board, you'll see the board there. But it really isn't updated very often.

I'll work on an explaination though... But now my main concern is fixing bugs. That and improving the speed. By 2.0, I plan on having a bare-minimum filesize. Only models/skins that are absolutely needed. Probably only the loading screen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.