Suggestion REQ

SamYoon

Reaction score
I had fully spend my time doing an hero arena named : School Arena. I felt that it was an unsucessful project and i listed out few problems :

1. I am the olny director, CYYang and Vcold test my map sometimes.... (seldom)

2. The map was not balanced between heroes, items and creeps.

3. Map to big which cause lazy players leave when they w8 over 2mins.

Thats a very big mistake that i cant recover by my self and my 2 freinds are getting insane with DotA....

They always compare my map with DotA and thier comments make me cry.

So, i am decied to make a new map. With the little expirence making SA, i am making a new map...

Also a Hero-Arena type game. But i need yours suggestion.

In the last School Arena,
1. Heroes are unbalance, thier skills are not balanced, their starting stats and stats gro are almost the same, no late hero and early....

2. Item price to expensive and some hero's skill make them easy to farm and some are hard, too hard.

3. Item stats insane. A 1 level hero with full item ( good item) can kill a 50 level blank item hero ..... EASILY.

4. Hero unbalance (another situation) : this SA cant let players 1v1, sure got iside 100% lose as the hero's skill and others... and most are the heroes with AOE skills win. Bcause they level up faster and earn gold faster.

5. There are too much sucking problem in SA and i had no confidence to work on it anymore....

Now, i need some people to teach me now to make a balance map. REALLY PLEASE I BEG U ALL!!!! How to make heroes balance, item ( price and stats balance) and creeps (give all hero can farm and not just letting AOE-ers)

And i want some suggestion how you all set your map's gameplay constant.

Note :
Sorry for my lousy english, if you want to see the latest version of SA, i download link is right under :
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/122816/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.