TD Splash Frost Tower

O

Opossum

I'm looking for a way to have a tower that slows a bunch of creeps with a frost attack but doesn't provoke them to attack. Putting the frost wyrms slow on a tower is pretty easy, and as long as I leave it at one target everything's fine as well, but when I add some splash to my tower creeps start attacking it and the rest of my maze... How do I properly set this up?

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
a.) use nerubian tower slow,

b.)make towers invulnerable.

c.) trigger

pick every units within 200 of position of the targeted unit,
loop
create 1 dummy unit w/ frost attack
attack once
expiration .7

the use custom scripts...

O

Opossum

Well, making towers invulnerable isn't going to work since I am making a TD that allows construction of mazes.

Triggering would probably work but I wanted to make sure there was no simple way of doing this properly before resorting to dummy units.

Nerubian slow I've only gotten to work on single targets...

thanks for your replies, though.

smiley1337

Reaction score
i dont see the problem? i mean i had a mazing td to and i used that frost breath and had no problems,the problem must be in your creeps movement or smthing

O

Opossum

Yes, I am well aware that there is some way to make it work without creeps attacking. The thing is, I am somehow overlooking how it's done.

The problem is definetly the splash and nothing else because if I turn it off there is no problem with creeps attacking, the moment I add it and it activates creeps go rampage. Take splash out again and my tower only slows on single creep and creeps are peaceful again.

M

MaEt-ReLLiK

Make the creeps unable to target structures.
edit: d'oh nevermind, didn't read the above posts
>Well, making towers invulnerable isn't going to work since I am making a TD that allows construction of mazes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.