Teamwork TD- Help needed making spawn units

G

guitarplay

I'm making a new TD called Teamwork TD. There was a thread here a long time ago, but i find it pointless and have a feeling it would be unhelpfully to resurrect that thread. What i need now really is someone to make the spawn units. I'm not so great at making them and having them balanced to well. Also, i want to have their gold bounty to be specific, but it wont let me :( i want it to be 1 for the first 5 levels, then go to 2 gold bounty then 4, then 6 whatever, but it cant figure out the "dice" to let me go with exactly 1. I have a list of the units i want to use, its the health and whatnot i need help with.

Other than spawn units, i kinda need some more towers, but that i can do myself.

If you are gonna help out, please just post and say so and i will post the map, and the file containing the names of the spawns i wish to be used.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmmm, im no good at balancing the units, but for your bounty problem, if you want bounty 1, ten you would have the dice be 1 dice and have 1 side wile the base is 0, the rest can be done by adding to the base (IE: 4 gold bounty 1 dice, 1 side, base of 3).

G

guitarplay

lol, thx. Tried everything else except making the base 0. Thanks alot. Still looking for someone to do the spawns. They realy are the last thing that needs to be done, and the maps compleet.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
A lot*
Complete*

Man, am I allowed to post grammar corrections only?

Was gonna give you a link, but apparently the website didn't have what you want (coulda sworn it did -.-")

G

guitarplay

lol, go ahead. My grammar and spelling sucks, but my spellings gonna be a lot better. I suck at English all around relay, but i just got vista. Apparently it does spell check for ya on the internet and allows words like gonna and ya (unless this is some new forum thing).

Now, i decided to go ahead and make these creeps/spawns myself, and they are meh, but i haven't relay tested them yet. I relay don't thing there well done, so it would be nice if someone could at least go over them, check them to make sure they are not god awful. They are all made though so my map is damn near completion. Thats a first for me, most of my projects loose interest and end up dead, but I'm glad i revived this one.

Any help is appreciated, I'm also going to need testers and someone to host probably, so please, if you want to help out your help is welcome.

G

guitarplay

ok, so apparently i suck at balancing, i just cant get it right. THe tower to gold ratio is off, and its either to hard or to easy or both!! cause the units arnt even in going up with gold they give out. It would be realy nice if someone could please just balance this for me. Other than that, its done. Everything else is done.'

The creeps are already made, Ill post the map again, fully updated with the list of spawn units in order.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.