Territories

cowmenace

Reaction score
A work in progress, and I need some help with it. I should be finished before christmas, and I'm looking for testers or a loading screen. Here's the basics

The map is based around a fairly small battlefield with 3 command points, one in the top right, one bottom left, one in the middle. In the top left and bottom right are areas for neutral killing to earn money and also shops that you have to clear the way to. Each team has 5 players on it, and in the beginning you choose between 5 genetically enhanced units (lol ya ill need some kinda storyline backing that up, too. still having figured out how I'm going to distinguish these units as far as lore): Beastmaster, Warrior, Mage, Ranger, Battlemage. Eventually, a player will have enough money to buy a potion of immortality or a potion of the undead. If they drink the immortality potion, they gain health and supportive spells. If they drink potion of the undead, they gain damage and damage-based spells. Each player can only use 1 potion (it changes the models, spells, and stats of their hero) anybody can buy tanks or airplanes, which are very powerful, very expensive units, or they can buy infantry, which are cheap units that can only guard territories, and cannot leave the territory boundaries. To capture a territory, a unit needs to leave a tank if they are in one, and stand on the command point for 10 seconds. Any infantry that are still alive after the raid die. Each 5 seconds that a team has a territory, it gains resources, and first team to 5000 resources wins the game.

I'll get some screenshots of the arena and units soon, but if you like the idea and want to participate send me a PM or reply

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.