The demise of warcraft

funkmaster37

Reaction score
wtf the army is so off topic and why woukd you just come and wreck the disscussion we were having?i hate u!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

F

F33dingfrenZ

I don't think WC is going to be gone anytime soon. The original Starcraft is still up and running on B.Net, I know you all played it :p Just log in again and look at the users and games running on ORIGINAL starcraft. If something that old can still have that many users I don't see WC going anywhere anytime soon.

P.S. We prefer to have our killing virtual, with no actual death involved :D

Tonks

Reaction score
P.S. We prefer to have our killing virtual, with no actual death involved :D
Heh, speak for yourself. I've met some pretty psychotic people in my time.
And hell, forget Starcraft, the original Diablo still has players. If that's still up... :rolleyes:
I mean, sure, it was a good game.. until I beat it a few times. Then it got boring. Then I just started helping noobs.. then I quit. Plenty of people to keep it going, though.

KillerChi

Reaction score
I have only played Wc3 for a few years I stoped my addiction...it took months and yes,I still play it hey look u 2 WC2 playas but there is going to be a day when there is no more ideas no more already done things but that will be ALONG time you know there are ppl out there who actully play the 1st Game Boy ☼ but it can end in the future so I have also feared when its all dry,stale and dead then it would only be a chatting service . so it will end someday...(duh duh duh):eek: :eek: :eek:

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
When you mention WC3 to anyone who plays WoW, they will most likely think you're talking about a WoW sequel. The problem is WC3 is hard to learn to play compared to WoW, and has less appeal. People would play a mindless hack-n-slash mmorpg but not a good strategy game. That's why things like DotA are so popular- they're mindless. I think it would be great if people could make more maps that have strategy in them so WC3 could get more true, thinking players, instead of DotA addicts who only play WC3 when they got grounded from WoW. Sorry if my opinion offends anyone. (I like AoS maps a lot and play them often, but they are getting out of hand)

If this game loses popularity it's inevitable. WC2 gets very little play time now because it's outdated. That's how things work.

KillerChi

Reaction score
[BUMP!] I wonder what will happen first Demise of Warcraft or End Of The World!!!!( MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.